Sunday, December 6, 2009

Okay, so I didn't post on the 5th, gosh darn it. I guess I'll have to make up for it today with a couple of blog posts.

I know I'll most likely be complaining about the lack of gigs in a couple weeks, but having played my last concert of the year, I've got something infinitely precious: free days!! And today is one of them. I've got big plans, and I hope I can get through them all:

Clean the apartment (this is a pretty big task in itself, making me think I should get on it instead of write about it)
Assemble the tree
Practice stuff I want to practice, and not stuff I have to
Take a stab at making gluten free bagels (this will probably make up my second post today)
Go grocery shopping

The weather here is making it hard to leave the house, which makes me think I should just do it and get it overwith, and spend the rest of the day being domestic-y and warm. Did you know it can stay below 40 degrees for an entire week in Portland? I sure didn't.

Update later as to how I do.

No comments: