Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am officially sucking at this posting every day thing. There are actually days where I just forget it's something to do.

Not that things aren't happening...

For instance, I have officially turned into a cold wimp. When it hit sub-zero temperatures in Chicago, I bundled myself up and marched on outside to school. Not as if I had a choice, since I didn't have a car, but I was always brave about it.

This week has been below 20 degrees before noon, and it's seriously cramping my style, not to mention making it REALLY hard for me to get outside and go to the gym. It really takes a lot of talking myself into it.

Plus they're forecasting snow this Saturday... that's right, on recital day. And when the snow hits the ground here, it tends to instantaneously turn into ice. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen - my kiddos have worked too hard!

Sending us warm thoughts would be wonderful. Meanwhile, I'll keep kicking my students in the butt. Even easier when I've had my exercise...

No comments: