Sunday, February 14, 2010

Aaaaaaguh.... I'm finding it so hard to focus. My mind is wandering much the same way it did back in June when we were a few days away from taking the trip out to Colorado to get married. I mean, come on - THIS is what awaits me Friday morning:



And this Friday afternoon:



And then, HELLO. Saturday:



The only thing missing is some facepaint to plaster the American flag all over my face. The ONE freaking thing I forgot at the store.

I'm sure the Olympic Village has emergency red, white, and blue facepaint for sale... right?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Well, if the Village does sell face paint, those three colors should definitely be in demand because two of the three are colors of the Olympic rings.

Push comes to shove, markers... or felt-tip pens.

Endure the pain for the love of your country, Case.