Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I have this uneasy feeling. I'm feeling as though there are some people out there that I loved and trusted that suddenly did everything in their power to not have me around anymore. I haven't had that feeling since high school.

Heck, look at that sentence. It SOUNDS like high school.

I wish I could be more specific, but this is as venty as I can get on the internet. I knew this would be an interesting summer, and I'm not wrong.

This is a time in my life where I am grateful - SO GRATEFUL - that I am a musician. Music is a world to immerse oneself in to escape any troubles that come around. I am lucky enough to go to a rehearsal tonight and just PLAY. Good music, too - Sibelius and Grieg are wonderful pieces to take you away from reality and enjoy the life you live in.

Plus I am having a GREAT hair day, so I got that going for me.

4 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Huh?? WHat kind of junk is that?? Also, I was wondering how often you slip into conversation that you were the PROM QUEEN in high school? Because I would tell everyone that. EVERY DAY.

A New Leaf said...

You know, I haven't lately. Next job interview I'll be absolutely SURE to bring it up. :)

Unknown said...

They started it and you're gonna finish it.


(Oh I hope I'm right about what we're talking about...I have this thought frequently).

Wish you were here. :(

Theresa Carlson said...

I've been there I know how you feel. Just take comfort in the fact that you are TRULY LOVED by a lot of people :) and you deserve to be