Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I ♥ TV.

The shows I'm currently trying to catch up on/watch right now:

Mad Men (sooo good.)
Hung
Project Runway
Grey's Anatomy (I've got about half of last season to watch mindlessly)
Louie
Psych (this season is only okay, but it's a cute show)

Also got a few recommended to me that I've never seen, but are on my wishlist:

Weeds
Dexter
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Firefly

I hand it to you, interwebs. (I have a feeling Lisa, specifically, will have some ideas.) What am I missing?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You rang?

Seriously, though, I kinda live off reality TV or reality-based TV.

If you can catch up with some sort of OnDemand type of service I'd recommend Top Chef. Since you're getting your cook on, you'd probably get more inspired than I ever could get.

The only non-reality show I would recommend heartily (and not feel shame) would be White Collar. I just like the atmosphere it creates and, I'll be blunt, the lead is HOT. Yeah.

A New Leaf said...

I've seen you talk about White Collar. I may have to check it out.

Sad news on Top Chef... I don't get Bravo. :( Not included with my standard cable package. I already called them about it, and they said I could pay an extra $15 a month for both Bravo and about 199 other channels I don't want.

Lisa said...

I've been stymied.

Well Top Chef is probably a hit or miss anyway. You'll see some really talented people whip up some interesting dishes, but you'll also have to deal with the personalities.

And since it's competitions, there's a bunch of other junk like stupid/inspired challenges, good/horrible judging, time constraints and such.

Well, if I'm going to stick with reality TV, I'll recommend The Amazing Race. At the very least, you'll put some awesome destinations on a 'things to see/do before you die' list.